Hire a car and add an extra dimension to your holiday in north-west Corfu
Tsaros Rent-a-Car offers a selection of new, air conditioned cars at very competitive prices which, combined with attentive personal service from Thanassis and his family, has given our company a reputation second to none.
Based in San Stefanos we cover the north and north-west of Corfu including the resorts of Roda,, Sidari, Arillas, San Stefanos, St Georges and Paleokastritsa. We will deliver to and collect from your holiday accommodation as well as bringing your car to the airport or ferry port when you arrive. Please use our online booking form to enquire about prices.
We hope you enjoy your visit to Corfu. We are glad to offer you the chance to rent a car and help you see some more of our beautiful island.
Our rates include:
- Unlimited mileage.
- 2nd driver free.
- Free delivery/collection from the port, airport or your holiday accommodation.
- VAT @ 24%.
- A road map of Corfu (Sat Nav is available on request)
- 24 hour service.
- Free baby or booster seats
- Replacement car in case of breakdown.
- Collision Damage Waiver (CDW).
- Personal Accident Insurance (PAI).
- Total Vehicle Cover - Insurance for public liability, third party property damage, fire and theft. (Note: Insurance does not cover the tyres, wheels, roof, interior, undercarriage and glass parts damage (includes windscreen), loss or damage to the car key, locks, vehicle documents and registration plates. We offer optional insurance for all the above.)
- Driver's Age; Minimum age 23 years
- Driving License; A valid driving license, held for at least one year from the country of residence, or an International Driving Permit is required.
- Minimum Rental; One day (24 hours).
- Total Vehicle Protection; Insurance does not cover the tyres, wheels, roof, interior, undercarriage and glass parts damage (includes windscreen), loss or damage to the car key, locks, vehicle documents and registration plates. We offer optional insurance for all the above.
- Traffic Fines; All traffic fines resulting from violations of the Greek traffic law must be paid by the renter.
- Petrol; Fuel consumption is payable by the renter. Only unleaded fuel should be used.
website designed and maintained
hereford web design